New optoelectronic devices for the Near and Mid-Infrared spectral range open completely new possibilities for portable sensors creation. Using infrared LED-PD optopairs allows developing an instrument that is smaller, less expensive and energy-saving.
D-41i LED DriverDatasheet
APPLICATIOND-41i driver is designed for power supply of all Lms MIR LED models.
FEATURES• D-41i driver provides pulse mode of operation (the mode of maximum peak optical power of an LED).
• Possibility to choose one of five current values (0.2/0.6/1/1.5/1.9 A), one of four frequencies (0.5/1/2/4 kHz) and pulse duration within five values (5/10/20/50/150 µs) via driver’s jumpers.
• Synchronization input terminal block which allows:
- synchronizing driver with an external device (synchronous detector etc.);
- synchronizing two or more drivers simultaneously;
- setting custom frequency of the LED signal.
• Possibility of synchronization with an external device with the help of synchronization output terminal block.
• Ease of use and durability.
Pulse mode current-time relation