New optoelectronic devices for the Mid-Infrared spectral range open completely new possibilities for portable sensors creation. Using Mid-infrared LED-PD optopairs allows developing an instrument that is smaller, less expensive and versatile.
QualityWhether used separately or as a part of complex device, LEDs and PDs are important components and their reliability and durability are of great importance. That's why we control thoroughly every stage of technological process.
Quality PolicyThe goal of LED Microsensor NT is to acheive high level of customers' satisfaction at all stages of our business activities including sales, design, development and manufacturing. Our quality policy is dedicated to ensure that all products and services fully meet customers' requirements at all stages.
Our main activities currently include the following:
1. Identifying customers' requirements and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
2. Control of the manufacturing and service processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking necessary actions to eliminate them.
3. Continuous improvement of the product safety and reliability.
4. Constant enhancement of the Quality control system.
5. Ensuring that all our personnel understands and fully implements our Company policies and objectives and is able to perform the duties effectively.